My property blog is for posting available landed properties in Nigeria. Stay tuned to the blog because I will be giving nice listings.
Tuesday, 17 April 2018
Property for sale in Lekki Lagos state
4-Bedroom Terrace Duplex, Lekki with C of O @ N18.975M
LUXURY HOMES AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
Details:
Living Room 2
Bedroom 4
Toilet 5
Bathroom 4
Kitchen 1
Garage 2
Maid's Room 1 (Attached BQ)
Located at Oribanwa, Lekki, Lagos.
Wealthland Green Estate introduces a whole new world of luxury living where Luxury Homes are provided at Extremely Affordable Prices.
Estate Facilities :
Perimeter Fencing and Gate House
24 Hours Security
Paved Road Network
Swimming Pool
Street Lights
Recreational Area
Estate Shopping Mall
Water and Drainage Systems
*Estate Neighbourhood:
Novare Shopping Mall (Shoprite)
Emperor Estate
Mayfair Gardens
Sapphire Gardens
Greenspring School
Coscharis Motors
Lakowe Golf Course
For enquiries: Call Now 08138817498
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT
Commercial and residential land in Lagos state
https://youtu.be/lh-gfy0pvEU Call me on 08138817498 if you are interested
-
4-Bedroom Terrace Duplex, Lekki with C of O @ N18.975M LUXURY HOMES AT AFFORDABLE PRICES Details: Living Room 2 Bedroom 4 Toile...
-
AJAH: We have a property at Etiosa LGA. Southern Green Estate is located at Lafiaji, Lekki Ajah. The land title is Governors consent and ...


Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. Property for sale in France
ReplyDeleteRemarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! Geosem Apartments
ReplyDeleteNice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. La Manga Club Property For Sale
ReplyDeleteI found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. La Manga Club Property For Sale
ReplyDeleteNice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. Santa Rosalia Lake & Life Resort
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. Property for sale in France
ReplyDeleteThanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. palos park Realtors
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Property for sale in France
ReplyDeletePositive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Las Colinas Property For Sale
ReplyDeleteI appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. houses for sale in burbank ca
ReplyDelete